Wednesday, November 14, 2012

5 smiling animals! :)

When your home page is www.cuteoverload.com, you spend alot of time pondering the existential questions about what makes something cute. Being cute is both a science and an art. One of the foundational principles is that when fuzzy creatures do human like things, we love it! And at the core of this principle is when animals crack a smile or laugh. Nothing cuter!


1. Smiling Corgi! After seeing this picture, I am convinced! My wife and I are getting a Corgi! After doing some research in the world of cute, it turns out these adorable dogs are famous for their warm and inviting smiles! And what a smile it is!



2. Smiling fishy! I love the way Nemo just pokes his head out of his hiding spot to share a little joy :)



3. Smiling slothy! Its amazing how darn cute sloths are! And even more amazing how it still looks like they are smiling when they are hanging upside down! 




4. Smiling snakey! Gotta throw in a shout out to the reptiles! they are often seen as cold and unemotional, and i know a picture of a "smiling" snake doesn't prove it, but I really think that it is still possible to make a connection with these amazing creatures. In the last year that I have owned a snake, I feel like he is now much more comfortable when I hold him. And he is super cool!


5. Smiling piggy! I love how perfectly round this little one is! So squeezable!



If you did not crack a smile when looking at these pictures...you are in desperate need of a bear hug.And I am very happy to be of assistance :)

No comments:

Post a Comment