Sunday, January 5, 2014

1/4/14

1. We spent the day with my sister in law and my parents in law. My sister in law is going back tomorrow to Michigan so it was awesome to get some quality time with them! She is an incredibly good hugger for being such a small person.

2. We bought a gift card from coffee bean, so we got a free drink. I decided to get adventurous, so I got a pomegranate-blueberry soy tea latte and I was handsomely rewarded with deliciousness. It was a lot of flavors at once, but they were good flavors, so it was definitely a win.

3. I got to watch the sun set over the ocean. It was foggy and mysterious and made me feel like I was in a Sade music video.

4. The chapter my wife and I read of the Bible yesterday was awesome. Here is my favorite part:

"Then Jesus went about all the cities and villages, teaching in their synagogues, preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing every sickness and every disease among the people. But when He saw the multitudes, He was moved with compassion for them, because they were weary and scattered, like sheep having no shepherd." -Matthew 9:34-35

5. My father in law is the best cook ever and he made us an incredible linner (lunch/dinner) of baked salmon, tofu with artichokes(!), mashed potatoes, and salad. I love that man!


1 comment:

  1. Proud of you and your committment Mina! Miss you and can't wait to continue to read about your days in 5 bullet snippets! My love to your beautiful wife!

    ReplyDelete